Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Designs




For my first post, I decided to display my most favorite designs first, and of course, I chose baby designs! Whenever I get a call to make a birth announcement, a christening invitation, or a baby shower invitation, I am thrilled! There is something about babies that I just cannot resist! I hope you enjoy these designs just as much as I have enjoyed making them!




Pretty in Pink!!

Who doesn't love pink bows, stripes, and polka dots?



























These are some of my favorite cards I have ever made. A new baby's monogram seen for the first time, stripes that remind you of neopolitan ice cream, a beautiful baby carriage, and pickles & ice cream. All of these things scream baby girl to me and get me so excited to make these cards.


It's a Boy!









It's all blue and green for these little guys. I love the photo cards I made of my godson when he was born. It's a great way to show off the new addition, and the square cards with the chocolate envelopes are very trendy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kathy said...

I am so happy you did this blog! Your designs are beautiful.